- Simple mouse clicks take forever to register on the screen
- You walk away from the computer while waiting for it to finish doing basic tasks like opening your email program
- Scam messages from entities claiming to represent Google or Microsoft
(an oil change - my most popular tech service)
- Your machine will run faster than it did when you first bought it.
- I’ll save all your files before erasing the hard drive.
- Upon completion I will tell you with 100% certainty that nothing malicious remains on your machine.
- Takes 1-3 hours, usually. My fee remains a flat rate of $40 ($60 for on-site work.)
I can also do a bunch of other nerd stuff. Let me know if you want help with things like data recovery, cord cutting, office networking, or databases. I prefer to charge $25/hr but will adjust for affordability and other considerations.